Microsoft Azure is a secure server based in the cloud that can be used to replace your physical on site server. It is more cost effective to rent server space via Azure than to invest the capital and expenditure needed to buy a physical server.
Microsoft Azure is available through Shadowfax. Shadowfax serve customers in Essex and the South East including London.
5 big benefits of using Microsoft Azure for your business:
- COST SAVING - Servers are not only expensive to buy, they are also expensive to run - from taking up a large floor space, to needing certain room temperatures to be maintained. Essentially Microsoft Azure is a large server their end that you can rent a part of. This saves huge capital expenditure as the initially expensive outlay is replaced by a low cost monthly fee.
- SECURITY - There are lots of common misconceptions about security of cloud based servers. The reality is that they are more secure than physical office based servers; which are usually just secured by a locked door in an office.
- BACK UP & RECOVERY - If you have an iphone you will be familiar with cloud back ups. Azure runs in a similar fashion. This helps you to protect one of your biggest business assets - its data.
- GDPR - I am sure you are all to familiar with the implications of GDPR on your business. Using Microsoft Azure is another step on your compliance journey. The ICO fines for data breach are huge and as a business the onus would be on you to prove that you tried to secure that data in a ‘appropriate technical and organisational measures’ – this is the ‘security principle’ of the ICO itself.
- EASE - Instead of being responsible for the day to day running of your server, you can sit back and relax knowing that both Shadowfax and Microsoft Cyber Security experts are managing your IT infrastructure for you.
Get in touch
Your trusted IT partner
Taking care of business
Although we know each business has different needs, we have put together our most common support packages so you can get an idea of the support we can offer.
We can also tailor packages to suit particular needs. Please call if you would like to talk about a slightly different mix of services/products and we will be happy to help.