Protect Office 365 emails & data


Every day, more organisations are migrating to SaaS and cloud-hosted environments like Office 365. Already, 42% have migrated whilst almost half of the remaining 58% are planning to migrate in the next 12 months. So, the question we have is, are you safe in this new off-premise world?


With email-borne data theft, malware, spam, and phishing attacks becoming increasingly sophisticated, it is now believed that 91% of hacks start with a simple targeted email attack, leading to disasters that could disrupt your business and impact on your obligations for security and prevention of data breaches under GDPR.

How can Barracuda MSP help?

We want to make sure you’re safe, and with Barracuda Essentials, you can be. Barracuda Essentials provides the most complete, simple, and affordable solution for protecting business emails and data in Office 365. As a comprehensive email security suite that filters every inbound and outbound email to stop spam, viruses, data leaks, and malware, Barracuda Essentials enables you to stay safe, 365 days a year.

Download the summary sheet to find out how Barracuda Essentials can help you.

Barracuda Essentials for Office 365

Why Barracuda Essentials?

•Advanced threat protection
•Inbound/outbound filtering
•Archiving and eDiscovery
•Backup and recovery

Get in touch today to find out how we can help your business stay protected when using Office 365 - call 03332 400 660 or visit the Contact Us page for other options.


Get in touch






Your trusted IT partner









Taking care of business





Our packages


Although we know each business has different needs, we have put together our most common support packages so you can get an idea of the support we can offer.



We can also tailor packages to suit particular needs. Please call if you would like to talk about a slightly different mix of services/products and we will be happy to help.


Enables businesses to sit back and relax whilst we take care of all your IT requirements.

Discover more >



A fully-managed outsourced IT helpdesk with a few useful added extras.

Discover more >



Unlimited report support and 2hrs onsite support/mth, as well as annual asset reports.

Discover more >



Everything you need to support up to 10 users with unlimited remote support from our helpdesk.

Discover more >


IT Support

Shadowfax delivers the right level of IT support to suit clients’ needs, from fully- outsourced to a cherry-picked collection of services to bolt onto your in-house team.

Read more
Cloud Services

Whether your business needs complete cloud, or more of a hybrid cloud approach, we’re here to support any requirement from end to end.

Read more
Backup & Recovery

We offer secure platforms for complete data backup and server imaging with managed monitoring and recovery.

Read more
Professional Services

Whatever your active or future project demands are, we have the expertise, certifications and experience to provide you with the consultancy you need.

Read more
Data Security

We offer a variety of solutions for professional data security practices to suit all requirements and budgets.

Read more
Comms & VoIP

Shadowfax can deliver and manage a range of telephony, VoIP & communications solutions from analogue telephone lines to fibre-leased lines.

Read more
Hardware & Software

Shadowfax supply a comprehensive range of hardware & software solutions ranging from end-user devices such as PCs & tablets to servers.

Read more
Essential Infrastructure

We supply the back-bone IT infrastructure that allows us to deliver competitive, cutting- edge solutions for security, networking and wireless.

Read more